- Emotion 20 questions code and data
- Here is the data and code that we use in the Emotion Twenty Questions (EMO20Q) project
- Emotion-related web programs
- Here are some web programs that I've used to study emotions
- Here's some .emacs files that I've accumulated.
- .bashrc, .bash_profile, .profile, etc...also .cshrc from when I used to use tcsh.
- HTK/ATK stuff
- Miscelanea that has to do with HTK or ATK...eventually I'll figure out how to compile atk with cygwin!
- Snack toolkit
- Here's resources for using the snack toolkit.
- Resources for sonic.
- IPA-style chart in html
- with special text symbols instead of IPA
- a simple tcl program (using snack) for listening to and annotating wav files
- my keyword-tagged web page bookmarks